суббота, 23 мая 2020 г.

Compose, Record, Produce Music For You











About:

Hi Fiverr, I'm a multi-instrumentalist, professional musician, composer and producer with over 10 years experience.



What I can do for you:

- Compose

- Record

- Produce



I will compose, record, produce music of any length any style for you. Commercials, youtube promos, presentations, web content, trailers, backing tracks. You will receive MP3 or WAV export of your music.



The basic gig apply for 30 seconds of music, for more see in extras.



Guarantee:

- Fast Delivery

- Good Editing Quality

- Revisions based on your requirement.



For best results, do contact me to talk about your project prior to ordering. Thank you and I look forward to working with you! :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

nice perfect!

Seller's Response:

Anytime!! :)

Seller's Response:

I really loved the song!

Seller's Response:

I'm glad you're satisfied :) Thank YOU!!

Seller's Response:

Timely communication and excellent composition. Outstanding seller.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий