вторник, 12 мая 2020 г.

Compose Fantasy, Dnd, Orchestral, And Medieval Music For You











About:

Music is my passion, I always do my best!



I'm a 20 year old composer. I mostly do medieval, fantasy, orchestral and ethnic inspired music.



I will compose "fantasy" music for anything you need; videos, videogames, narrated stories, RPG, etc.



Make sure to specify what music style/mood/scene are you looking for so I can compose something suitable for your needs, as well as reference tracks and pictures.



  • I also do sound effects, such as short intros, effects like rolls and impacts you can use in your projects. You can request these for free if you already bought any packages.
  • Stems can be requested anyime if your package includes so. If your package doesn't include them, they can be requested anytime for $5 (I will create a custom order for you).
  • Songs can be delivered in multiple audio formats.
  • If for any reasons you need music in a shorter period of time than I offer within the packages, a custom order can be created for you or a higher price.


~Alonso Urmeneta, a.k.a. "Scalamor"



Reviews


:

Scalamor has been perfect with both his communication and his updates he has given me a beautiful sounding track that is sure to show my players what my world is about. Thank you so much! I would both recommend and suggest him to others! heck, I'm gonna probably hire him again.

:

Did the best with what I could describe and think to ask for; honestly I didn't give him much. Perfect for the opening to my homebrew D&D setting. It may mark that the delivery was late, this was not any fault of Scalamor's; we agreed to extend it after some things came up. Would love to order again when I manage to gather the funds.

:

We had a somewhat vague requirement, and the music we received is fantastic. Exactly what we were looking for, with minimum revisions needed. I look forward to working with Scalamor again!

:

Delivery was exactly what we asked for and exactly what we needed! Thanks so much!

:

Wow!!!! Literally amazing!!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий