четверг, 7 мая 2020 г.

Make You A Trap Or Hip Hop Backing Track Or Beat











About:

In this gig I offer to make the best beat ever!

Check out my other music: 

  •  https://soundcloud.com/mell0ine

This offer applies to anyone who wants a backing to rap to or a couple of songs.



100% Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied

Custom offers if what you want is very particular

The things I offer to you are as follows:

  • A unique beat.
  • Any genre you want.
  • Any Artist Style (Travis Scott, Lil pump,Tyler the creator, BROCKHAMPTON)
  • Remixes and sampling.
  • Lyrics
  • For logic/Garageband users I can add to an already existing project.
  • Recording of live instruments! (Guitar, Bass, Piano).
  • Trap
  • Hip-Hop
  • VaporTrap
  • Latin Rhythms
  • And Much More!

For other enquiries/ Doubts just send a message

I just want to help you achieve your vision. Tell me what you like and leave the rest to me    

Reviews


:

Awesome guy! Great and fast communication! Created a fire beat for me and I’m very happy with it!

:

Absolutely amazing work

:

That was a great job! Im very happy with that what you do for me! One of the best producers your skill is very well !

:

This gig is higher than my expectation. musicentropy is a great Fiverr user. Communicates very well. Delivered fantastic work. And it was very quick. A++ gig! Definitely will work again.

:

He went over and beyond for me! Perfect!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий