воскресенье, 31 мая 2020 г.

Compose A Custom Soundtrack For Your Production











About:

Pro custom music will make your project POP! From Simple to Full Production Pieces. Conducted Cue film and TV scores a Specialty! 



This is a custom gig so please message me with your requirements and we can discuss.




Before Ordering:
  A "needs and fees" consult is necessary. With your best interests in mind, I don't accept orders without a consultation.



You will not own the composition. A liberal Royalty Free Licence is issued when delivered. Work for Hire? Sometimes. Ask me.



40 years pro experience: ex-musical director Second City Comedy-concert performer North America wide-over 3000 recording sessions as composer, producer, arranger, player, singer, audio engineer, TV audio post, MIDI, studio owner, .



Music for: Explainers, Ads, Jingles, Crowdfunding, Youtube, audio Branding, Trailers, musical Parodies, Comedy Songs, Blog logo stings, Games, Indie-Student Film scores, Animation, Promos, New Age, Meditation, Audio Books, TV+Radio+Corporate tracks and much more! 

 See my other gigs below! Multi tracked-Multi layered harmonies!



Message me your requirements and I'll link you to appropriate work examples.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect, again!!

Seller's Response:

What can I say? the man is a genius! Delivered what I wanted, and even made sure I got it fast like I requested! blaine's the guy!

:

Chris and I have done many projects together. He is mega talented and every one of them is a joy.

:

Amazing music composition

:

I am extremely happy with the service provided.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий