четверг, 7 мая 2020 г.

Create Unique Music For Your Game, App, Video











About:





Are you creating a cool Game, App or Video and the only thing you need to make it perfect is a fresh fitting Soundtrack or Background Music? I will do whatever it takes to make your game, app, video as memorable as possible. If you're not satisfied, 100% money back, no questions asked. I have a lot of experience in a great variety of music genres and I have an excellent sense of combining the mood of creative projects with a matching soundtrack. 



Examples of music moods:



- Racing/Action game (high energy)

- 8-BIT (Oldschool tunes)

- Orchestral Type (for maximum Epicness)

- Stealthy (creating tension)

- Medieval (Historical Adventure Games)

- Cyber (Future-oriented Electronic mood)

- Space (Very big atmospherical sound)

...and of course much more!



Reviews


:

it wasnt exactly as i wanted it at first, but after talking to the seller (redznik) about it, he fixed all the issues i had!

:

I really like what you did and I really enjoyed the song. Thank you so much!

:

Very nice result. Thanks.

:

Absolutely great production results! I'm really really happy with the track/song I received. Highly recommended!

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий