вторник, 26 мая 2020 г.

Create An Instrumental Record For You











About:

I will make an instrumental track in line with your personal tastes. I like to produce in uncommon ways like using images, draws, and gif that you love. It's a way of knowing you better and a technique to speed up my work. I like to create abstract harmonies, emotional melodies, and big atmospheres. I'm really aware to details and sound design.



I'm sure we will have fun and I looking forward to working with you ;) !!

Reviews


:

The best producer

:

A very talented producer! Thank you very much !

:

Amazing producer! Very talented and is very quick. Highly recommend this guy. Looking forward to the next project :)

:

always a pleasure, thanks.

:

AMAZING producer! Thank you! Looking forward to working with you again soon!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий