воскресенье, 10 мая 2020 г.

Compose Fast Professional Meditation, Music For You











About:

*CONTACT ME FOR A CUSTOM OFFER*



Need ambient/ meditation music for your next project?



I will compose any fast professional meditation, binaural music for your projects 1000% royalty free..



I am offering unique 100% royalty free relaxing mediation, binaural & ambient soundscapes, that you can use anywhere you wish. 



I turn over very fast delivery. and 100% satisfaction.



If you have any specific let me know. 



I combine the following. please choose whichever you desire. 



  • Background SFX - Nature sounds of your choice. 
  • Atmospheric Ambience.
  • Solfeggio Frequencies. 
  • Binaural tones. 
  • Meditation Music

  • Chimes, Flute Music. Anything you can think of. 


The recordings are 100% yours



I can produce in any genre, such as horror SFX, Dark ambience. Ambience Drones. meditation, deep space, alpha waves, deep sleep music, relaxing background.....



Reviews


:

Great work. I'll work with him again

:

I loved working with Keith. Fantastic experience. Will recommend.

:

Great track, very happy thanks

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Great Music, beautiful Music - you will fall in love with the Music instantly. Thanks!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий