среда, 20 мая 2020 г.

Produce A Music Demo Track











About:

I will make a sample demo for you to sing. This  creates the vibe, tempo, and key signature for you to expand your ideas. 



Although demos are primarily foundation songs, you may end up using certain sounds or individual stems for your final project. 



I do mix the instruments for balance!



I love collaborating and creating good music, so contact me!



Please check out my SoundCloud for more samples 



https://soundcloud.com/wildmaria

Reviews


:

This seller is by far the best seller I've worked with on Fiverr. I will use him for many more project. His passion for providing the perfect product is equal to his passion for music. Honest, fair and willing to go way above the line to provide client satifaction. A true professional!!! Thank you gelpoe

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий