суббота, 9 мая 2020 г.

Produce Or Compose You A Awesome Music











About:

In this gig am offering some great offers related to the background sound/Tracks

We can provide your the specific music which you require for your vocals

for your youtube video's of some podcast or any advertisement video

In this gig Am offering these all Services



here is preview of our work



https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bqBkhbwm5N1sAVC2ewmQZR3ovbLI9jIp



  • Instrumental for the Vocals!
  • Background Music for your Videos!
  • Customize Intro Outro music!
  • Remake of Specific Instrumental!
  • Customize Music Composition for your Vocals!
  • Similar Style music to some other artist!
  • For Cover special customize Piano/Guitar work!



°°°°The Price is depends on the work type so please make sure before order or provide me full information or requirement °°° :)



if you any question related to our work quality and productivity ask us ,,, :)



Reviews


:

My first time with hamadahmad I'm pleased with the results I will be using his services again.

:

Good producer, will come back next time! hope the price could be lower.

:

Made a good effort to help me get my track started. Also, very friendly and easy to deal with.

:

I spent a lot on a custom order which happened to be my first purchase on fiverr and although the project took a lot of time, the end result turned into a banger! Would definitely recommend these guys because they are talented.

:

Great work as always! This guy is good! I would definitely use him again.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий