вторник, 19 мая 2020 г.

Make A Beautiful Beat Out Of Your Melody











About:

I am a hip hop producer, piano and guitar composer, beatmaker with over 8 years of experience in music. I'm very familial with using FL Studio and Ableton.



MONEY BACK GUARANTEE : I'll respect your money and if I can't make your order right, I'll give you a refund. Win-win !



I will create the best beats based on your melodies, with extra melodies (if needed) played with guitar, keyboards or piano, based on the type of emotion you want to create.

Fast delivery and careful beatmaker right here baby.



For $5 you will get:

  • 180 seconds beat
  • Drums
  • Bassline/808
  • EQ on melody.


For $10 you will get:

  • 210 seconds beat
  • Drums
  • Bassline/808
  • 1 to 5 extra instruments
  • EQ on melody


For $15 you will get:

  • 240 seconds beat
  • Drums
  • Bassline/808
  • 1 to 8 extra instruments
  • EQ on melody.
  • Extra effects (half-time, underwater effects, reverse, reeverb, delay...)




Genres:



Old School beats

Trap

Melodic Trap

Neo-Soul beats

Jazzy beats



You can see some of my latest work here : https://www.beatstars.com/sauceboiprod/feed

Feel free to send me a message. Looking forward to delivering high quality tracks for your project.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job and quick response

:

Can I give you 10 stars ? Wonderful beat, sauceboi is the most attentive beatmaker you could find here. He replied to my messages very quickly and was able to add each of the revisions I asked for! Will definitely be working with him again

:

Thanks a lot for your message schoolbab! It was a pleasure working with you :)

: :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий