вторник, 19 мая 2020 г.

Create An Awesome Song For You











About:

Finding the right person to compose the perfect song you have in mind can be quite a struggle sometimes. As you can see, the value you receive on my gig is of a high standard and perfection is the key to a hit song.



I specialize in the following genres: Ambients, Hip-hop, House, Tecno, R&B, Lounge, and World



As music and art are subjective fields, it is my policy to offer small revision requests, not complete order overhauls, unless of course, we made an "objective" error, which I will, of course, fix for you.



I'm open to your suggestions throughout the project.



Please feel free to contact me before placing your order I will give you a special rate for contacting me.

Reviews


:

fast and good

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий