вторник, 26 мая 2020 г.

Produce Top Quality Cinematic Music For Your Game Or Film











About:

**We offer SPECIAL PRICING for returning clients! Please message us as we would love to work with you long term!**





Hello my name is  Brandon Carbenia. I am 
a professional video game/TV/film music  producer working in Austin Texas. I have done work and many genres. Check out the sample montage track. 



You are welcome to use in any commercial situation but acknowledge that we take credit for composition and production. 



Feel free to send us a message. Looking forward to delivering high quality tracks for your project



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Omg you it was amazing I gave him the worst description of I wanted and it turned out way better than I was hoping for.

:

An awesome job! Was able to work in a solid variety of genres and different instruments, it fit perfectly with my film project.

:

Awesome working on this project. Glad to be a part if it!

:

And again he did a great, quick and nice job. thanks.

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий