среда, 20 мая 2020 г.

Make You A Hip Hop Instrumental











About:

You send me a kinda instrumental that you want or tell me in specifics, tell me in what key do you want instrumental, what instruments to use or what sample in what tempo. In hip hop instrumental I count underground 90s style, g funk, trap an any other genre related to hip hop. So if you need a hip hop beat, hear me and let's have fun and make some awesome music.



Please contact me before ordering!   

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely amazing!

Seller's Response:

It was great working with you, thank you! :)

Seller's Response:

Dude is excellent

Seller's Response:

Thank you, always fun working with you :D

Seller's Response:

great detail and melody, always sounds amazing




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий