среда, 20 мая 2020 г.

Make An Orchestral Version Of Your Song











About:

I will make an epic orchestral version of your song or you can use the stems to add them to your song.



I have experience orchestrating metal, rock, folk and pop.



In the basic package I will do an orchestration with strings, brass and percussions.

In the next level I will add a wind section and details with voices from epic choirs.

For the premium I can add folk instruments or synthesizers.

I have produced piano and orchestral versions and arrangements for metal bands like Lacrimas Profundere, LessDMV, and many others.



NOTE: I use programs and VSTi. Listen to my demos to check the quality.




Reviews


:

Amazing work thank you for your talent and patience. More work heading you way dear Oscar

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий