понедельник, 18 мая 2020 г.

Compose Music For Your Video Game











About:

Hello!, i am an exeperienced music composer , and one of my passions is composing for video games!

I have woked on game devs and game studios such as Lazybear Games (Graveyard keeper game) , Swag And Sorcery . etc



Please Contact me before any order !



For this gig, I'll be composing any type music suitable for any video game type,

It can be looped or non-looped.

I can write music for cut-scenes or ambient music following the atmosphere of the game scene, like in a village,battle caracter entery ,dialog, main menu....etc 



I can also be your sound designer for sound effects like button sounds and clicks .. etc



In the links below you can find previous/current works :



https://youtu.be/PzFrrkM_Fpg



https://soundcloud.com/hamzaproductions/sets/graveyard-keeper-original-soundtrack



All composed tracks can be commercially published with exclusive rights. 



I will deliver both WAV and MP3 files. STEM files And even Music sheets files can be requested

Thank you and I look forward to working on your project !





Feel free to ask about any service related!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

epic music food for games

:

another nice soundtrack from Musics

:

great soundtrack for our upcoming game is already working on the next on time of review. So perfect :)

:

Great job all I asked for was delivered.

:

Thank you!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий