понедельник, 25 мая 2020 г.

Produce Lofi , Rap , Trap, R And B Beats As Per Your Vibe











About:

I'm 17 and I have been producing Lo-Fi and Rap Beats for a year now on FL Studio. During the course of the past one year,I've uploaded my own music to soundcloud and established myself as an amateur producer and artist. I produce trap , boombap hiphop beats and chill Lo-Fi type to relax too.



Why we should work together?

  •  I'd like to believe I'm a talented producer and  always offer quality music.Depending on the package you choose , you will get the best of everything and I'll ensure you do.
  •   If you're looking to blow up and look for unique sounds , I'm the right person for you!
  • My price package is reasoanble for what I offer you and the efforts I put into it.


I'll send you the package you buy within the time for sure. Any delay and I shall inform you .



Depending on the package you choose , you can use the beats for commercial use or not as you already know ! 



Any music requirement let me know , I'll pull of a unique one as per your request if any.

Reviews


:

Beat is amazing. Thank you

:

The beat is amazing. Just what I was looking for and great communication. I'm pleased with the result.

: : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий