вторник, 19 мая 2020 г.

Compose A Cinematic Epic Orchestral Soundtrack For Trailers,Movies And Games











About:

I'm a professional composer/producer and for 10 years I have worked with TV music for commercials, soundtracks for trailers, movies and games. If you need a great composition than look no further, just listen to the examples in the sample track on my GIG and see for yourself.



I can make you a piano track composed for the mood you need, I can compose you a:

  • cinematic track
  • sci-fi
  • action
  • suspense

  • dramatic

  • epic

  • melancholic

  • comedy

  • whatever you need. Also if you have an idea for a song and you recorded it, I can re-orchestrate it and make it sound how you need it.




The GIG begins at 30$ for 1 minute of Basic GIG - Piano Soundtrack. For every minute extra there will be an extra cost, depending on the GIG you want.





To listen to some of my portfolio please check out here:



https://www.soundcloud.com/sherby/tracks



Before ordering please send me a private message so we can discuss first about what you need exactly so I can know exactly what to compose for you.

Thanks!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This studio has just got to fulfill once's dream song.Incredible realization! Fully recommended!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for everything and for the extra TIP! I am very glad to work on these projects with you, they are simply wonderful and a delight to work on them. Many thanks!

Seller's Response:

and the magic happens again and again. you have earned my highest level of respect my friend.. well done.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for your words Sam! Working on your projects is such a great delight and joy and also you are a wonderful person with a great sense of humor. Thanks for everything!

Seller's Response:

This Music Production Studio which is a one guy maybe, who can be three, five or seven artists working together,I dont realy know.All I know is that Mr. Serban surely can take the music production to the limit,it can make your song fly into the realm of perfection. No words enough to compliment such professionalism.Enjoy it people!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий