пятница, 29 мая 2020 г.

Create A Guitar Pro Tab, Midi File From Any Song











About:

<< Please contact me first before placing an order >>



I am a Chilean music producer/composer and guitarist with over 10 years of Guitar Pro/Midi experience. I specialize in Guitar/Bass and Drum lines in almost every musical genre.



I will create a very accurate Guitar Pro TAB from any song you want. I invest quality time trying to get every note in the right place (whether song is simple or lightning fast).



I will deliver the full tab in GP5/ GP6/ GP7/ PDF or midi format.



What I need from you:



   -Your song file attached or a link to any platform you have.

   -What instrument(s) do you want me to transcribe.



$ 5 per track (depends on difficulty/length)



- Add Bass tab : +$5

- Add Drum tab : +$10

- Add Piano / Synth tab : +$10

- Metal song : +$10

- More than 4 minutes : +$5

- More than 5 minutes : +$10



The delivery time I set is 5 days but I usually have the work done days before. 



If you need a custom offer, let me know and we can discuss about it, because every single instrument can be translated into playable music. 



Thank you for supporting this gig ! :)



Reviews


:

Me gusto mucho como capto la canción y realizo la transcripción. El trabajo se entrego en el plazo acordado. Recomiendo mucho su trabajo

:

I ordered tabs for a very difficult guitar solo and nachointhebox was able to tab it out perfectly in only a few hours

:

Nacho continues to impress and exceed expectations. Incredibly responsive, detail oriented, and receptive to feedback. You can't get a better transcribed tab on the internet unless it's from the original artists themselves. 10/10

:

Incredibly quick and amazingly efficient. He made a song i love easily playable and learnable for me. I had a few requests that i felt was going to be a challenge and they delivered a wonderful product.

:

Perfect delivery as always. I've been throwing some tricky songs Nacho's way and whether it's weird time signatures, triplet feels, fingerstyle, or just a good shreddy solo I have yet to be disappointed by the outstanding product he delivers.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий