среда, 27 мая 2020 г.

Create Your Very Own Retro 80S Synth Theme











About:

INTRO

Maybe you've just finished watching "Stranger Things". Maybe you're on an 80's film kick and just re-watched John Carpenter's "Escape From New York". Who knows? Maybe "Blade Runner" is more your taste.



One thing you've undoubtedly noticed about all of these projects is their distinct Synthesizer soundtracks. The rumbling bass-lines matched with mysterious bellowing tones and delayed arpeggios make for some pretty attention-grabbing sound-scapes.



But have you ever wanted your very own 80's Synthesizer theme? Well, that's what I'm here to offer!



Whether you need a theme song for your youtube videos, a loop for background audio or even a full track for a larger project, I'll do my best to produce something memorable and era-authentic.



For this gig, I'll be using my Roland/Studio Electronics SE-02 Analog Synth (and occasionally my digital synth as well). Don't let it's small size fool you , it sounds like a giant.



INFO

If you need a particular sound/style, be sure to hit me up via the messenger prior and we can discuss what you're after (references are great and always welcomed). If you'd like something in a particular BPM or key just let me know!



Thanks!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Its always a pleasure working with drobeats, he's truly a remarkable producer....never fails!

Seller's Response:

Cheers, I appreciate that you gave me a little extra time to crack it. I think it paid off, I love the track.

Seller's Response:

Drosbeats is truly gifted! Delivered a track way beyond my expectations bang on time. Definitely worth booking!

:

Thanks, I think it turned out pretty cool!

:

He not only understood what I was asking for, but also sent me on a path of discovery on how to make this song better.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий