понедельник, 18 мая 2020 г.

Produce Hard Trap And Rap Beats











About:

I'm a rapper/producer from Italy.



I have been making music for 3 years now and it is completely my passion. I love interacting with new artist so we can both grow musially.



Bring me ideas,a melody you have in your head,even a song you have found on the internet that you really like and i am sure i can make a beat for you.



Beats go anywhere from simple trap beats to death metal trap,you name the mood,i make it.



I also have good mix/mastering skills,for beats and for voice recordings.

Reviews


:

Awesome awesome job will definitely use again

:

He's a really hard working, sincere and talented guy. I would not hesitate to work with him again. I showed him a beat and asked him to recreate it. Not only did he do that he also tailored it to my individual requirements and communicated professionally and promptly throughout

: : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий