воскресенье, 17 мая 2020 г.

Compose A Custom Theme Song For Your Podcast











About:

First and foremost, I'll listen to a couple episodes of your show and/or speak with you about the tone and feel of your program. The goal, of course, is to create a song that will fit your style and make your audience immediately ready and excited for the content that you're about to provide them. 



With those ideas in mind, I'll create a 30-45 second intro song that can be anything from electronic, cinematic, bouncy, poppy, ominous, even hip-hop. I've been scoring audio fiction and podcasts for a while, so I've got a lot of experience with all sorts of musical styles. 



I'm also able to take those tracks and instruments and create variations, either to use as background music during the show, or as an outro to your podcast episode. 



I'm excited to collaborate with you and make your podcast sound amazing!

Reviews


:

David is awesome! He's so good at communicating with you so that the final product is a true collaboration. Thanks so much. He's now my go-to guy for podcast music production.

:

David was able to take what was in my head and bring it to life better than I could have ever imagined! Easy to work with, quick & very skilled!

:

I really liked the final product~ Very nice take on my podcast theme and unique sound. David was intuitive in the creative process and nailed it!

:

everything was great

:

An absolute pleasure to work with. David worked closely with me over the course of the project so that the vision I had in my head came 100% to life. I couldn't be happier and more pumped for the release of my podcast (The History 10s) now that I have an amazing intro. Thanks for everything and I highly recommend David to others.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий