суббота, 23 мая 2020 г.

Instrumental Music For You











About:

Hi  

I am an experianced musician , music producer and composer,in this gig I will make you custom-made instrumentals of any genre
If you want :
  -To sing along your favorite song (i will produce an instrumental version of a song close to the original) 

  -To jam on a backing track with your instrument ,

  -An instrumental music for a podcast video

  -Or an instrumental for your project (game , movie, video ..)

  -Add instruments on a track (voice,..)

 
Please always  contact me before any order i will send you a custom offer :)  
check my other gigs samples to know my work


Feel free to ask about your musical needs. I have several Gigs and great experience in fiverr

Reviews


Seller's Response:

amazing quality. followed instructions to a T. could've used more updates and communication, but the final product is exactly what I wanted.

Seller's Response:

always on time...highly recommended.

:

Great! Thanks so much

:

great....thank you

:

he's the best I've seen




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий