среда, 6 мая 2020 г.

Write And Produce Rock And Metal Music For Your Project











About:

If you're looking for a background music for your video, band, or a track for any commercial purposes, I will make you a rock or metal song. With 13 years of musical experience. Check out the available package or you just let me know what you want and I will do it on a custom offer. I guarantee you will be satisfied. 



I produce my own music using
 a Macbook Pro, Logic Pro X, and other 3rd party plugins. This will give you a studio quality production.



Equipments :



Guitars : Schecter Banshee-6 Active

Bass     : Ibanez GSR180-BK

Drums Software : EZDrummer 2
Modelling Sim Amp & FX: BIAS AMP 2
Interface: Steinberg UR12
DAW: Logic Pro X 

Midi Controller : IK Multimedia iRig Keys 37 
Microphone: Samson C-01



and 3rd party audio plugins such as, TDR Kolenikov(Compressing), iZotope Ozone 9 Advanced(AIO Premium Package), iZotope VocalSynth 2 (Vocal Effects,Harmonizer,etc.), TSE BOD v2(Bass Overdrive for Metal).


Check out the packages, drop me a message so that we can discuss all of the options. Custom offer is negotiable.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is my second time ordering here and the material is just as amazing as the first order. It’s like he read my mind and gave me exactly what was in my head.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the order! So glad to know the result was exactly like what you want, looking forward for another work with you, happy to do it again!

Seller's Response:

A very good seller, understanding the needs of buyers. Thank you for your hard work. Maybe I'll come back later!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the order, looking forward for another work with you in the future!

:

Very nice and good to be with. He knows well what he is doing to meet the needs of his buyer. Thank Rezasa!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий