пятница, 22 мая 2020 г.

Composing A Custom Beat For Your Business











About:

Hey Everyone,I am Zouhir , Producer with four years experience and I have a professionally skills Of making beats .I will make you beats that you want like trap/hip-hop/EDM/Other..., 
* Informations Offer :

 In this offer I will make sure everything is specifically tuned to your liking with high quality of mixing and mastering, 
I will work hard to make sure you get the perfect beat. .



* Different melody's , add Sound effect in Track ,Work for the high qualiter of Drums,amazing mix and master in Beat .


I Will Get


  1. COMMERCIAL USE
  2. MIXED & MASTERED INSTRUMENTAL
  3. Unlimited REVISIONS
  4. 1 or 2 Days Delivery
  5. EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS
  6. MP3, WAV 






If you have any questions make sure to message me and i will try to take care of it :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Not bad love this beatz got a good vibe

:

I like it it tuff

:

Thank you brother

:

i like it

:

love it keep up the good work




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий