вторник, 5 мая 2020 г.

Expertly Produce Your Song











About:

Are you a songwriter or musician whose has a song written but needs a bit of help with production? I’m the guy you need.



I’ll use my honed skills and talents as a Berklee educated multi-instrumentalist, producer, and audio engineer to take your song from demo to master. I excel in Pop, Rock, EDM, and Hip-Hop but can work across many genres. With over 800 songs/compositions to my name and many placements in feature films and television series, I'll bring my plethora of experience to your creation. 



Check out the samples above demonstrating how I took a simple demo and crafted it into a fully produced record.

The process goes like this:

  • Send me a basic demo with a lyric and chord sheet for your pre-written song
  • Let me know any references and influences you have for the track
  • I’ll create a fully produced instrumental track for the song
  • You can record vocals yourself OR I’ll enlist an appropriate session singer (gig extra)
  • I’ll perform a final mix and master

The track is yours and you are free to pitch or release the track as you wish.



Please get in touch before ordering with a sample of the song and I'll get back to you with a custom plan for your song.

Reviews


:

I can't say enough good things about Scott. An all around professional. He will take care of your precious work and elevate it to the next level. He understood my vision and brought it to life. He guided me through the whole process making sure i was getting an amazing result. Money well spent.

:

Very good communications, very professional, great sounding track, very good at reading the track and interpreting notes and comments.

:

His musical knowledge elevated my songs. In that note, I will definitely will keep working with Scott for any future project.

:

Scotts brings to the table more than expected, great resource to have.

:

Scott is a PRO on FIVERR to stay PRO or even move higher. Excellent service always. And excellent outcomes. Very collaborative and great ideas.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий