среда, 25 марта 2020 г.

Record A Piano Cover Of Your Favorite Song











About:

Hi!

If you want a pianist working for your project, I'm here to give life to those ideas. 

All styles are welcome.



Notes:

  • 5$ per 30 Seconds of music
  • Also you can ask me to add any kind of instrument you want as: Drums, Fx´s, Voices, Synths, Pads, Loops, etc. (Gig´s Extra)

  • If you want an extra light orchestra (Simple accompaniment) or a complete arrangment for Quintet Strings, just let me know. (Gig´s Extra).
  • Deliver is in Mp3/Wav format.
  • There are UNLIMITED revisions =)




Want to know more about my work?

Just visit my Youtube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTbs_YkUMuOxaJtg5tol7oQ



If you need anything different, just let me know.

Have a nice day!

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий