среда, 25 марта 2020 г.

Ghost Produce A Custom Hip Hop, Lo Fi Beat In Just 2 Days











About:

Are you ever in need of a beat to rap over? Or just a beat for the special occasion? Well, I will ghost produce a Custom Hip-Hop / Trap beat for you in just 2 Days!



I've been producing / songwriting for just close to 3 years now in the EDM industry, and have worked with tons of local artists on the side to give them a well mixed and mastered (
LOUD) track to promote and release! I've been featured on singles, albums of many up and coming artists as well as have my own project involving EDM specifically Dubstep



WHAT I NEED TO KNOW


All I need to know is your idea! Once I know what you want I'll begin production right away. You can refer to people such as Quavo or Post Malone and or a specific song title that I can reference. Don't let limitations get in the way!




WHAT YOU GET - What you receive in the packages
- Audio File of your choosing. Recommended (MP3, WAV, FLAC, etc.)
- Mixed And Mastered Instrumental 
- All the Exclusive Rights 
- 2 Days Delivery
- Use of Your own Commercial Use



Please message me VIA direct message in Fiverr if you have any questions!

Remember that you can message me any time before and after your order :)

Reviews


:

Amazing! Amazing!

:

Nice! Hard working and puts in a lot of extra effort!

:

Money! Had to tip for the extra effort

:

Real fast and superior quality.

:

Final product was great, seller was perfectly on time.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий