четверг, 26 марта 2020 г.

Provide Custom Beats Or A Personal Producer











About:

Are you tired of scrolling through youtube to find the right beat, only to find out its not available for commercial use? Do you struggle with creating a catchy hook? Are you tired of recording straight fire only to hear someone else butcher the same beat? I can make sure that none of those things ever happen again.



Artist communication is everything to us.

I don't want you to just be happy with your beats, I want you to be inspired by them. All buyers are welcome to message with thoughts, ideas, requests, and reference tracks as many times as you feel necessary until we get it right. 



Would you like a personal and consistent producer?



You will recieve direct contact info for me and my team. We will work to see your vision, find your voice, and hear your sound. We work until the project is done, end of story. If we exceed the delivery length we can negotiate longer terms. Don't believe in us, believe in yourself.

- Be good or good at it

www.bottomoftheriver.com



Reviews


:

This guy pumps out incredible beats/instrumentals. He delivered in just over 12 hours which was great. I didn't even use my 1 revision, didn't need to. I would reccomend this gig to anyone looking to find their sound or just looking for a great beat to call your own.

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий