вторник, 24 марта 2020 г.

Produce A Catchy Arrangement For Your Song











About:

I am a long time musician and producer. I have experience in composing and arranging different styles of music. I work from a home studio with professional equipment, software and other tools.



I have been recording vocals and instruments in different styles for a long time. I can add an extra dimension to your vocals by adding a distinctive musical arrangement.



My Gig offers you the opportunity to choose from a demo version of your song to a radio/CD/stream/You Tube ready version. Or you can decide to go for both.



The length of the song is a factor that determines the price I limit this Gig to 240 seconds (4 minutes). Mail me for longer songs

As I only want to create a quality product that makes you happy, it is very important to start with the right basic material.



Please contact me every time that you have a need for a high quality instrumental accompaniment for your original or cover song.Then I will send you my requirents and will probably ask you to send me a sample of your material. When we agree to proceed, we can define the project, your expectations and the price.



Reviews


:

Joop was an absolute pleasure to collaborate with. We started with a simple melody and within 2 weeks we turned it into a song ready for iTunes & Spotify. Wonderful communication dedicated to getting you exactly what you want. Absolutely satisfied.

:

Joop is a pleasure to work with. He is eager to meet client's expectations. He is very responsive anx professional.

:

Professional and conscientious, went out of his way to overcome hurdles and deliver a high quality track. Thanks!

:

Joop did a great job! I'm very happy with the result, it's just what I wanted. Can clearly recommend his work!

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий