вторник, 24 марта 2020 г.

Write Your Score And Music Sheet











About:

If you need a score or a music sheet but you don´t know how to do it, or it´s just too much work, I can help you. I will write any music, melody, song, you need in a well written and beautiful sheet. If you need your music to be arranged, I can help you too. There's several arranging packages you can ask for. PLEASE, WRITE ME BEFORE YOU ORDER, THAT WAY YOU'LL GET A BETTER SERVICE.

Reviews


:

God Bless You Great Job!!!

:

Lack of attention to detail overall, and a politely argumentative seller made for a more stressful experience than anticipated. I had to participate in the transcription much more than a non-professional should when hiring an experienced transcriptionist. I did end up with a final revision I can work with, a pleasant surprise.

:

Immediate response, fast and good job. Very nice to work with.

:

Miguel is amazing. He worked quickly and made many changes for me no questions asked. He went above and beyond my expectations and was very patient and accommodating. Excellent work! I would definitely recommend his services!

:

Thanks mate, all ways able to count on especially on short times




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий