среда, 25 марта 2020 г.

Compose Music For Your Video











About:

Hey Fiverr filmmakers! 



I'm sure you're aware of just how much impact the right music has on a scene. That's where I come in. With a Berklee education, expert audio engineering skills, and a plethora of TV and Film placements, I hold the talent, skills, and intuition to craft a fitting piece of music to your documentary, short, or advertisement. 



I'll work closely with you to understand your intended message and express this emotion through a custom piece of music.



All genres available from film score, epic cinematic, emotional, tension, pop, electronic, hip-hop, and even vocal songs.



You'll receive:

  • A bespoke, fully produced, mastered, synced, HQ audio file ready to be placed in your film
  • Pre-combined stems for ultimate editing flexibility


Only place your order once the final edit is in place.



Price is per minute of music, allowing us to craft a piece for as long or as little as required.



*Please read all additional documentation and send me a message before ordering with the details and a sample of the project and we'll create a plan to move forward.

Reviews


:

To say that I am satisfied with Scott's work is to say nothing. The work Scott did, not only met my expectations, but exceeded it! This person is very talented and certainly a professional in his field. I ordered the music for promo-video. Scott did an excellent job! He took the best parts from the song, added very nice sound effects, and made smooth transitions. Moreover, he respected the tough deadline, answered very politely, and most importantly promptly! If you need to get your song mixed and mastered, you have come to the right place! I will definitely work with him again on every future project. Thank you very much, Scott! Really appreciate the music!

:

Scott met all my expectations in a short timeframe, which costed a little bit more, but was well worth it. He was great to work with and he was able to develop a music track to match my vision for a promotional real estate and construction video. I will definitely work with him again on every future project.

:

Thank you very much! Really appreciate the music!

:

Scott's great. Would definitely recommend him.

:

He worked hard to understand what I was asking for and delivered a quality product.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий