среда, 25 марта 2020 г.

Music Production,Edm,Instrumental,Hip Hop











About:

Please Message Before Ordering!



I'll produce high quality music/beats/instrumentals based on your needs!

You can either choose a beat from my catalog (non-exclusive), or order a custom beat with or without exclusive rights.



The length of the track and the number of instruments are unlimited!



I can produce genres like:-

-Trap

-Dubstep

-Hip Hop

-Pop

-Trance

and more...



For any questions, or detailed explanation just contact me!



Thank You!





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very interesting artist. I'm in process now of song revision but like where things are headed. I'd highly recommend.

:

PERFECT as usual

:

PERFECT. I will be back for more!

:

thanks i will wait for you

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий