среда, 25 марта 2020 г.

Make Vocal Arrangements Of Your Songs Vocal Jingles Choirs Female Male And Both











About:

I specialize in arranging and recording vocals, male or female voice or both, in English, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese.

Reviews


:

Wow this was one of the best jobs that was done for me on fiverr. I love it. I definitely will be using them again. Thank you for everything. If you need a song done, they are worth every penny.

:

AMAZING! I am so excited with this wonderful work! It is everything I hoped for. Artful, beautiful, skillful, evocative! I cannot recommend highly enough! THANK YOU for sharing your talents!

:

Always great!

:

Seller was so easy to communicate with and very willing to help provide the service I requested!

:

UNA EXPERIENCIA NUEVA!, YA TENGO UN NUEVO PRODUCTOR EFICIENTE!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий