среда, 25 марта 2020 г.

Produce Music For You











About:

Hello!



Thanks for taking the time to check my gig.



I'm Braulio Polanco professional musician from Venezuela, with years of experience on the audio production and composition, i can work on different genres like pop, reggae, hip hop, edm, trap, rock, blues, jazz, funk, gospel, film music and many more.



As a Bachelor of Music i can offer you the following services



+ Produce a track from ZERO

+ Compose music for your lyrics

+ Record any instrument for your project

+ Work on your unfinished projects

+ Create a new arrangement of any song you want

+ Compose music for your film or short film

+ Produce children music

+ Mixing and mastering service



I'm willing to negotiate prices, don't hesistate to contacting me



PLEASE CONTACTING ME BEFORE ORDERING, IT'S ALWAYS BETTER IF WE CAN TALK ABOUT YOUR PROJECT BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER.



Thanks again and remember you are always welcome.



BEST REGARDS



Braulio Polanco



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Incredibly talented and great to work with. He understood exactly what I wanted to achieve and went above and beyond. I will definitely be working with Braulio again and recommending his work!

Seller's Response:

thank you so much again and remember you are always welcome

Seller's Response:

Braulio has produced several of my songs, but this one is THE BEST! He makes impeccable music and expressive with his work. Musical mastermind he is!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much Alyssa, you are always welcome

:

Amazing Delivery and communication. I have worked with multiple producers on Fiverr and Braulio is the most professional I have worked with. I will be working with him from now on and recommend him.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий