среда, 25 марта 2020 г.

Make A Rap Beat In Any Genre You Request











About:

Tell me the vibe and style of the hiphop hit you want made and I'll create it for you! All products come with an mp3 file but additional packages include WAVs, stems, and revisions!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was one of his most amazing deliveries yet. I've ordered from producercrux many times and he never disappoints.

Seller's Response:

Doooope AsF. Beat was way better than I expected and captured the feel I wanted.

:

It's always fun and worth it. Super friendly and easy to work with. He is my favorite overall seller on Fiverr, and I mean that.

:

They are so talented and such an easy going, easy to communicate with seller. I am genuinely planning to come back and rebuy from producercrux time and time again. I harshly recommend :)

:

bergsbo knows what he wants! A clear communicator who details his vision and works with you to make it comes to life. Very polite and knowledgeable.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий