воскресенье, 2 февраля 2020 г.

Compose Epic Music For You











About:





check www.soundcloud.com/beatwiser for samples of my work



I will produce instrumentals for the following and exclusively on fiverr: 



  • Youtube(intro, outro or background music) 
  • Podcast(intro, outro or background music)

  • Movie score
  • Advertisements 
  • Sound track
  • Game 
  • Tv programs etc



I also produce custom beats and I sell already made beats from my collection (hip hop, rnb, pop, deep house, Meditative Muisc, edm, electro pop, etc). All you need to do is to order my 10 dollars package and include the genre you want in the requirements.



With more than five years of experience as a music producer, songwriter, composer, mixing and mastering engineer, I have worked with over a HUNDRED satisfied artistes, labels, organizations, podcast owners, djs on and off fiverr. 



 I produce all kinds of music, all you need to do to help me achieve the best is to provide a reference track or explain in details how you would like your music to sound like and I will do an amazing job for you.



So what are you still waiting for, order my gig today and it will be the best thing you've done in a long time.



The price is for non exclusive right.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

the beats are hot beatwiser is awesome i highly recommend him he listens and adapts quickly he's kind and cooperative

Seller's Response:

You feel me :)

Seller's Response:

i got this gig for my nephew he loved it and so did i

:

Extraordinary experience..

:

worked amazingly well with me.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий