четверг, 26 марта 2020 г.

Compose,Produce And Mix A Beat For You











About:

I will make a track that would suit your needs and purposes, provide me with a detailed run through of the genre, sample track to reference the style too, any special instruction you may have and what instruments and sounds to include or leave out and ill use my skills to bring the idea to fruition.I work with FL studio and my genres of expertise are trap, lofi, hip-hop and ambient but can create tracks for the wide majority of genres out there including R&B, pop, jazz, soul, dance, urban, etc.



My prices are cheap but my work is of good standard as I also use this as a form of experience and learning so I keep them low as incentive to work with me. I am easy to work with and reasonable, I reply quickly and make sure its a smooth process for us both.

 

-Any questions, any at all. Ill be happy to answer-



*Currently doing a special two for one deal, Ask me about it if you have questions*

FREE BEAT PACK WITH EVERY ORDER FOR SHORT TIME ONLY

Reviews


:

He is amazing, looking for simple stuff from now on! He does an amazing job!

:

Ok do I still have to keep righting reviews?! Have you not got yet he is amazing? Just buy the gig!

:

Second beat bought! Have bought his mixing in the past, and will keep coming back! Unbelievably talented!

:

The music I received was pretty much within the realms of what I wanted, I was very excited! Thank you!

:

I recommend this guy 101%. He is diligent, very creative (given the fact I gave him very little to work with and he created something this great), very responsive and helpful!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий