четверг, 26 марта 2020 г.

Produce Original Tropical House Pop Music











About:

Please contact me before you order me



I am a professional music composer and producer. My focus on Fiverr is EDM dance music. For many years I have had the pleasure to work with numerous different artists, labels, and groups of basically all music genres.



I will produce/remix 4 or5-minute lengths high-quality track in these genres: Mainroom,  House, Progressive House, Trance, Future House, Deep House, Chillout, Tropical House, TrapAlso i will make your song like kygo.SIA, Zayen, Zayebn, ED Sheeran



  • Just send me your ideas, .midi or stem files and wait for your track to come to life!


My focus is a quality over quantity approach. I will not produce sloppy 10-minute rush work, instead, I produce and to create satisfying material for both me and you. Lots of hours are spent to make this possible. However, the outcome of the work does rely heavily on the quality of the delivered material in case of a remix. Check out the video!



All tracks in the video are mine.

Message me first if interested.




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great seller, understanding and hard working!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much

Seller's Response:

great communication and perfect work!

Seller's Response:

Nice buyer. I am very happy to be able to work with him.

Seller's Response:

Pavel is very professional.It was a pleasure to work with him and I would recommend him to others.He delivered me a very high standard work.Thank you again!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий