вторник, 4 февраля 2020 г.

Write African Film Scores For Your Movies











About:

IMPORTANT:

Below is a portfolio where all your questions can be answered.

Please visit the link




By ordering, you acknowledge accepting my terms and conditions and also provide me with all of the necessary information for your project, thank you!



Portfolio: goo.gl/eNMZ6J



(Copy and paste the link to view)



3+ minute of music = 5$ - Every additional minute is 5$



I will compose original African Instrumental music for you, for your movies.



License/Rights of the work delivered:

Everything you order is royalty-free and you can use it for commercial projects



My turn around time is 3 days and depending on my current projects, I will need the full turn around time to deliver this project. Please consider this in case you are working on a time sensitive project, thank you!



If you have any additional questions, please feel free to message me.



Please contact me before placing an order



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Love it! Sounds magical

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Satisfactory Experience

:

Very considerate.

:

Very nice




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий