пятница, 7 февраля 2020 г.

Play Guitar Or Compose For You An Original Music











About:

I can play guitar, any styles, rock, hard-rock, funky, blues, jazzy, acoustic and also play bass, some keys and program drums beats with a good sound.   I will record the instruments, work on the  arrangements and mix your tune in my studio, if needed. For my work, I use Protools, Imac, Pc, pedal board, effects, preamps, good plugins and other gears. - If you want an original tune, I can compose a song or a theme for your video or another project or play on your tracks for several gigs. Then if you want to improve it, and ask for a new arrangements on the tune(s), I'll ask you a few more gigs according to the wanted work : replay, add other instruments, vocals, a bass line or a guitar solo. My goal is to get a great sound and a nice result and give you satisfaction. So, be sure I'll do my best.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sounding really good Claude - I've stripped back the strings I originally had and it works really well - just your guitar, the vocals and drums. Once again just what was needed - many thanks

Seller's Response:

Glad you like these guitars, Thanks so much for your appreciation and for the Tip. Great!

:

Many thanks Claude - just what was needed - sounds great in the chorus and love the solo Perfect guitar work as always

:

Pure excellence every time - think you're right abou the drums too :) Many thanks Claude

:

Beautiful work :) A true genius - many thanks as always Claude




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий