пятница, 7 февраля 2020 г.

Write And Produce Your Songs











About:

Hello. I am a music producer and keyboard player from Nigeria. I can create almost any kind of instrumentals,at professional level,can record keyboard parts in requested songs. I can make soudtracks for commercials,videos, etc. I am very versatile and can easily adapt to the customer's request. For any help,just ask. I will probably be the right guy for the job I am a multi-instrumentalist musician, I can record any instrument if you want.



You can order if you want : 

  -To your voice and any instrument song (I will add an instrumental to your basic song)

  -Full Production of beats 

  -To jam on a backing track with your instrument ,

  -An instrumental music for a youtube video

  -Or an instrumental for your project (short movie, game...)

  -A
dd instruments on a track (any instrument)

Reviews


:

Seller worked with me to achieve my goals. Seller was somewhat difficult to work with and did not provide the agreed upon video. Because I am short of time, I decided I did not want to "harass" him for what we agreed upon. In the end I got mostly what I needed and I am impressed with the quality of the audio track.

:

Sounding Amazing!!!

:

Dplus is a very talented musician!

:

Amazing in every way!

:

Beautiful performance.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий