суббота, 8 февраля 2020 г.

An Arrangement For Piano Or A Piano Cover Of Any Song











About:

Hi! Thanks for visiting this Gig!


My name is Kerengy and I specialize in classical piano, classical guitar, and musical education. I love musical performances, and right now I offer to you a musical transcription for piano of your song from a MIDI, a manuscript or PDF music of the original composition or even starting from a recording by ear!


The cost of the order i´ts oriented to the level of difficulty of the piece.



Here is an example of the level of difficulty:



- Basic Level: A theme with chords or a bass line and a simple melody.



- Medium Level: A theme with many chords and a
 very elaborate melodic line.



- Hard Level: A theme with an independent bass line and different voices, as a polyphony. 




Normally songs for beginners last just a minute, and a little more for the others levels. Contact me to know more about.



Contact me first to know more about your song difficulty categories


What you´ll get




  • The sheet music of the song
  • Chords of your song
  • MIDI or WAV of the file
  • Transpose your sheet music to any key




If you have any questions please contact me, I would be glad to help you!


See you soon! 






Kerengy

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Worst sounding crap I’ve ever heard and I had to pay for it. This seller did not deliver on time. Made an excuse to finish later just plain lied to me about “slow internet” caused him not to deliver on time. The track he sent sounded like a bunch of random notes thrown together. It’s not even in the right key. Seller doesn’t know how to play music.

Seller's Response:

If the work was not to your liking, you should follow Fiverr's mechanisms, such as a revision or cancellation of the work, not accepting the order and claiming that your money is stolen. I extended the deadline because my connection did not allow me to attach the file, you should inform yourself better about how Fiverr works before judging Freelancers. I have prepared enough and I made suggestions as you asked me from the beginning, if you did not want to make them you could ask for a modification so that it sounds more in line with your original version.

Seller's Response:

sounded really good

:

At your service :)

:

Comes through




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий