воскресенье, 16 февраля 2020 г.

Professionally Produce Autotune Effect On Your Voice In Less Than 24 Hours











About:

- Level 2 Seller -  100% High Quality  - 100% Customer Satisfaction - 100% Positive Reviews -





I will professionally produce AutoTune effect on your voice/track in less than 24 hours. If you want this effect for your song, order this gig, and I can guarantee that you will not regret. I have thousands of projects until now, with 100% customer satisfaction. I'm in this job for 11 years now.



Remember this is offer for ONE SINGLE audio file!

If you want your separated tracks to be auto-tuned please check the gig extras.

 

You can hear few examples of my work on this gig's video presentation.



- Order now - Feel the magic - 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication, very fast and talented artist! I will 100% work with him again!

Seller's Response:

neksofficial was very easy to work with. I always love his work and the way he listens to you requests. I would definitely work with him again! Great work!

Seller's Response:

Glad that I could help with your project :) Thanks for your review brother :)

:

I bought this gig because I needed some really good auto tuning for my voice for my rap song. The service is as described, and I'm very pleased.

:

I am happy to hear that! Great customer to work with! :) Thanks! :)




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий