воскресенье, 16 февраля 2020 г.

Be Your Salsa Music Producer Composer And Arranger











About:

I am probably the only salsa producer (expert) at Fiverr. I am a pianist, 'sonero', composer and arranger with more than 20 years of experience working with the most important artists of this genre (famous and not famous)



I will help you with your project with the best quality, be it an album or a single, in any style of salsa; classical or modern, or of Cuban, Puerto Rican, New York, etc. influence. I will make custom arrangements for your song and the singer who will record it. I will help you even with the creation of choirs and 'soneos'.



You can listen to my latest album called "ANTAGONICO" on iTunes, Spotify, etc. or from youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC7t_YA1pxc&list=PLedHLFH5L9n02wpp5re1jJWGAatK1Gu3A


I left some demos also in this profile.


I'm working also with latin jazz and all popular genres.
Feel free to ask me any questions... the idea is that you can carry out your

Reviews


:

Luchito is FANTASTIC 💥! Exceptional talent, exceptional person. On a scale of 1 to 10, Luchito is a 15 💪

:

¡Un maestro en el piano Latino! I highly recommend this gentleman for Latin Piano gigs. Highly skilled in improv stuff. A+++

:

espectacular un placer trabajar con luchito muy professional 100% recomendable mil gracias !

:

Talented and professional ... I recommend it.

:

GREATLY APPRECIATED




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий