понедельник, 17 февраля 2020 г.

Make Custom Hiphop Drum And Percussion Loops











About:

Important !! Contact me before placing your order. There is specific info Ill need to get started. 



I will create original and extremely unique Hip Hop styled (totally handcrafted) drum and percussion loops. Stop spending money on mass-looping downloads that leave you with 60-70 % of unusable loops. My loops come in 4,8 and 16 bar arrangements. I don't use stock "in the box" sounds that nearly all the other beat producers use. I use acoustic drum and percussion instruments, my own custom found and Foley type sound designs. My loops are comparable to nothing else. 



I offer looping services in several formats. All acoustic, electronic, or a blend of both. My loops are available in 44 or 48 kHz, and yes you can have have the individual stems. 



Take some listens to my audio examples. Keep in mind I only create percussive-based loops, I don't offer bass lines or hooks. Additionally, I do not offer sound a likes or reproductions. Please no Youtube links etc.



My beats have been featured in mass markets, TV radio etc. Some of those include, The NBA, Red Bull, ESPN, Samsung and more. 



Reviews


:

awesome beats...exactly what i needed

:

Always a pleasure!

: : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий