понедельник, 17 февраля 2020 г.

Turn Your Vocals Into A Full Track In Your Fav Genre











About:

// YOUR RADIO-READY SONG



Send me your acapella and I will make an radio-ready song out of it.



// How it works



  1. Send me your raw vocal track
  2. Tell me the genre you like
  3. Get your radio-ready tune and play it in your car LOUD


// Choose your genre



  • HipHop & Trap
  • Dancehall & Afrobeat & Reggae
  • Reggaeton & Latin

  • Electro & House
  • Pop & Ballads


You desperatly want to have your unique song? Shoot me a mail!



Reviews


:

Dedicated, talented and he is not afraid of challenges !!!

:

So professional! Very patient with me too! Highly recommend!

:

The seller delivered as promised and will be coming back for more.

:

Suenyo is incredible! There are no words to describe his talent! He made my track sound so amazing!

:

Beyond all my expectations!! Communications, work ethics, skills...everything about the work that Suenyo did was above and beyond. This is my first time using Fiverr, this service, and I had a terrific experience working with a producer. Thank you Suenyo for this.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий