четверг, 6 февраля 2020 г.

Write An Ultra Realistic Instrument Part For Your Song











About:

I have great experience in composition and orchestration for a multitude of instruments and can write a part for you and your music.



I have a very large network of musicians to record from, as well as a massive sound library that is used by Hans Zimmer and other great composers. I can write for *almost* any instrument

(almost as limited by pedal steel) 



I have been composing for 7+ years and am happy to write parts for you and your music! 



WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE: 

  • A high-quality audio file of your instruments 
  • Sheet music if you would like
  • Individual audio files if needed


This gig is not for takedown of audio. I can not recreate the audio from a bad recording but I can create something new. 



This gig is also not for creating backing tracks to perform from, but instead to add instrumentation behind your audio that is complete. Although it can be done, please message me first about this gig. 



This gig does NOT include mixing and mastering, I will gladly do that through my other gig as well for a discounted rate. Just message me!



This gig can add an orchestra!



Please message me and we can talk about your music and what you want to hear! 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job. Nice guy

:

Glad to have worked on your piece, I never heard back from you about the staccato part that was in the piece, I hope that this rating is not a reflection of that! It was a wonderful piece, thanks for hiring me!

:

Got me exactly what I wanted

:

Amazing service. Very happy!!

:

I love it! I had this brief idea in my mind what I want and Lucas exceeded my expectations bringing an amazing piece to life. I'd totally recommend his services to anyone! Great communication, gig was made on time and I cannot be happier. 11/10.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий