четверг, 6 февраля 2020 г.

Produce Original Hip Hop Or Trap Tracks Professionally











About:

As ceo of Gladius Musica ®



We will produce for you the hip hop or trap track you need for your personal business, enterprise or whatever you want.



I give you the full rights of our compositions, so you can register your own song with our track, and it will be yours.



Let´s work together, i can make of your production a very nice performance to share with the world.



I can also produce some other kinds of musics, so check my profile to see more.



Have a very nice day dude.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing talent. Very professional.

Seller's Response:

pleasure is ours to work with clients like you, we are 24/7 open for more

Seller's Response:

Easy communication and he understood me.

:

La cancion es FUEGO!!!

:

Great experience. My go to Guy.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий