суббота, 1 февраля 2020 г.

Be Your Music Producer For Only 15 Dollars











About:

Hi, my name is Emiliano Di Fiori. For 5 years I've been dedicated to music production and sound technician. I have my own home studio and I do most of my work there.



I can produce: Pop, Rock, Reggae, Hip Hop, Reggaeton, EDM, Music for commercials, videogames or movies.


You will have to provide me with any music reference or video, or share your idea and consult with me before ordering.



Software I use: FL Studio 20

Mixer I use: Behringer x18 



Packages:



Basic U$S 15 - 4 instruments and 2:30 min length. This package is for simple songs, that do not require many instruments.
Standard U$S 35 - 10 instruments and 4:30 min length. This package is for complete but not complex songs, like songs for an album.
Premium U$S 60 - Unlimited intruments and unlimited length. This package is for songs worthy of being heard on the radio. If you're looking for that, this is the package you should order.


You will receive an HQ track (.WAV 48kHz/24bit), mixed and mastered.



All packages include Commercial Use whenever the corresponding credits are granted to me.




Contact me today to start on your next project!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Second time. He’s really thoughtful as a “seller” and extremely gifted and talented as a musician.

Seller's Response:

Awesome, as always!

Seller's Response:

Thank you dude! I appreciate it :)

Seller's Response:

Great experience!

:

Thanks! :)




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий