суббота, 1 февраля 2020 г.

Create Original Orchestral Soundtracks











About:

I will create an original soundtrack for you using the highest quality instruments. I am experienced with a variety of styles and can tailor the music to your request. I will compose, record and mix the music for your project and can provide the music as an .wav, mp3 or aaf. 



I could create

  • Epic Orchestral
  • Fantasy
  • Horror
  • Ambience
  • Sci-Fi
  • Piano themes
  • Eastern music 

  • Arabic music


If you have any specific reference songs in mind I am happy to work with those ideas or any other ideas you would like to hear. In addition to countless professional-level virtual instruments I have a variety of guitars, effects pedals and a Roland-TD30 drumkit.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller provided amazing questions to help in creating a great piece. I would surely recommend because of how amazing the end product was.

:

Thank you! It was a very fun piece to create!

:

channel music

: :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий